Contact Marion Glass to learn more about 3M™ Safety and Security Window Film for Businesses.
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass due to natural and human causes.
- Increases security and provides added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Helps provide protection to people and property from flying glass in natural disasters.
- Combine with 3M™ Sun Control Films to enjoy enhanced safety, as well as the benefits of a sun control film.
- Increases anti-spall protection for laminated glass.
- Combine with 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
Protect your property even on a budget. From break-and-enter crimes to accidents and natural disasters, 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films provide precious time by helping to deter unwanted individuals from entering your home or business, protecting people and belongings.
These clear, single layer polyester films rely on thickness to provide additional security benefits.
Glass doors and windows are among the most vulnerable points of entry into homes and businesses and pose as one of the greatest dangers when the glass is broken. 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films are designed to hold broken glass in place and help prevent flying shards of glass from harming people and damaging property. You can improve the overall performance of 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films with the addition of 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems.
Questions? We’re here to help.
Marion Glass & Mirror is a 3M™ Certified Dealer Installer and will be happy to answer any of your questions regarding window films, the installation process or any specific concerns. Call Marion Glass today at 618-993-5605 or CLICK HERE to email us.